06 Feb Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin Roast
Posted at 06:19h in Recipe 0 Comments
Follow these instructions to make the perfect roast for you and your guests.
- Preheat oven to 400
- Coat pork roast evenly with Daniels House Rub
- Wrap roast in Daniels Gourmet Bacon
- Place in 400 degree oven in a roasting pan, on a roasting rack
- After 7 minutes, once the bacon has started to render, turn the oven temp down to 350
- Roast at 350 for approximately 20 minutes per pound, until the internal temp hits 145
- Let rest for 20 minutes
- Slice and serve with roasted potatoes, veggies, and Rufus Teague BBQ sauce to dip!
**Chef’s Tip: Pull your bacon out of the fridge ahead of time, allow it to come to room temperature. Warmer bacon is more pliable, and makes wrapping easier!**
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness