11 Feb Maple Pork Sirloin Roast
Posted at 09:25h in Recipe 0 Comments
Follow these instructions to make the perfect roast for you and your guests.
- To make the Glaze: Combine maple syrup, mustard, soy sauce, and vinegar in a small sauce pot on medium heat, whisk or stir thoroughly until all ingredients are combined. When it starts to simmer, reduce to low heat.
- To make roast: Preheat oven to 350
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Coat evenly with pre-made glaze. Leave glaze in the sauce pot on low for the duration of cook time
- Cook until roast reaches an internal temperature of 145, approximately 1 ½ hour.
- Every 20 minutes, remove roast from the oven and coat with the glaze
- Once the roast has hit the proper internal temperature, remove from oven, glaze one final time, and
- allow to rest for 10-15 minutes
**Chef’s Tip: Pork sirloin also makes for excellent pork chops. Just ask us and we will slice some up for you! This maple mustard glaze will be excellent whether on a roast or a chop!**
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness